- When washing your hands with soap and water is not an option, Koi hand sanitizer can be used to help decrease bacteria on the skin
- 62% ethyl alcohol formula
- Aloe vera and vitamin B5 added keep skin hydrated and soft
- CBD-free: This product does not contain CBD or any other cannabinoids.
- Ethyl Alcohol: 62%
- Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Do not store above 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flames.
- Do not use in eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- May discolor certain fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.